- What do Halloween, population growth, and other global issues have in common?
- The sun had still risen…
- Preparing students for the digital AND GLOBAL world
- Educational Success: Expectations are Key
- Where are you from? Third culture kids
- Race to Nowhere: Can we change the cultural definition of success?
- From the Icelandic Volcano to a World School
- Please, say “thank you.”
- How to give to disaster relief in Japan
- The U.S. must come out of its monocultural cocoon
- It’s Groundhog Day: recognizing cultural differences
- Fortune cookies: the relevance of education
- Hey, why did “they” do THAT to education?
- Want to join the 21st-century coffeehouse for optimizing education?
- What time is it where you are?
Tag Archives: memory
Today, my husband and I ate at a Chinese restaurant. Here are our fortunes. “The great aim of education is not knowledge but action.” Paulo Freire would certainly agree with that. He was a Brazilian educator who taught impoverished peasants … Continue reading