- What do Halloween, population growth, and other global issues have in common?
- The sun had still risen…
- Preparing students for the digital AND GLOBAL world
- Educational Success: Expectations are Key
- Where are you from? Third culture kids
- Race to Nowhere: Can we change the cultural definition of success?
- From the Icelandic Volcano to a World School
- Please, say “thank you.”
- How to give to disaster relief in Japan
- The U.S. must come out of its monocultural cocoon
- It’s Groundhog Day: recognizing cultural differences
- Fortune cookies: the relevance of education
- Hey, why did “they” do THAT to education?
- Want to join the 21st-century coffeehouse for optimizing education?
- What time is it where you are?
Tag Archives: fungibility
Leadership Day is organized by Scott McLeod: Dangerously Irrelevant (blog on Big Think). Summary of this post: Digital, linguistic, and cross-cultural skills are required for jobs in the global economy; what jobs are actually like in global business, and suggestions for schools. … Continue reading
Today is Groundhog Day. Have you seen the movie “Groundhog Day,” starring Bill Murray and Andie MacDowell? The French title is “Un jour sans fin” — ” A Never-ending Day.” Here in New England, we seem to be living through The … Continue reading
Everyone knows that whatever is published on the Internet is available to virtually everyone, everywhere, all the time. And we communicate in many ways: via phone, text, webcam, social networks, instant messaging, etc. We do that already, and it’s easy. … Continue reading