- What do Halloween, population growth, and other global issues have in common?
- The sun had still risen…
- Preparing students for the digital AND GLOBAL world
- Educational Success: Expectations are Key
- Where are you from? Third culture kids
- Race to Nowhere: Can we change the cultural definition of success?
- From the Icelandic Volcano to a World School
- Please, say “thank you.”
- How to give to disaster relief in Japan
- The U.S. must come out of its monocultural cocoon
- It’s Groundhog Day: recognizing cultural differences
- Fortune cookies: the relevance of education
- Hey, why did “they” do THAT to education?
- Want to join the 21st-century coffeehouse for optimizing education?
- What time is it where you are?
Tag Archives: communication
Leadership Day is organized by Scott McLeod: Dangerously Irrelevant (blog on Big Think). Summary of this post: Digital, linguistic, and cross-cultural skills are required for jobs in the global economy; what jobs are actually like in global business, and suggestions for schools. … Continue reading
This blog is for teachers, parents, students (at least 13 years old), usability specialists, and everyone who’s interested in improving the learning process. We’re living in an interesting time: education must integrate technology and become global. (I’ll explain why I … Continue reading